Hiring a permanent member of staff is a big commitment. The financial and organisational cost of getting it wrong can be significant. With Identify on your side, we will ensure you win The War for Talent. We will work with you to:
- Help you define your job opportunity by needs analysis
- Identify the most relevant skillsets
- Understand what 'Talent' and 'Exceptional' look like
- Ensure compatibility with long-term goals and strategies
- Benchmark salaries and package
- Write an attractive and accurate job and person specification
- Target the right search sites to secure the best talent pools
- Work with you to manage the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring a successful and timely hire
Identity's expertise, talent networks and channels, our speed of response, accuracy and commitment enable us to attract the best possible hire for you. Depending on your hiring challenge, we offer:
- A different model and more budget-friendly to traditional headhunters. We recommend Retained search when a hire is business-critical or the cost of not filling the seat is onerous, or market confidentiality is essential.
- We have a 100% completion record on all our retained work. We allocate expert recruiters and resourcers exclusively to your mandate. Both you and Identify have a reputational and financial stake in a successful outcome.
Contingency – fee payable on success
- Instructing multiple recruiters is usually a bad idea; we prefer to work on an exclusive basis or as part of a small, select Preferred Supplier List. This is reflected in our fee structure; we are not CV brokers or a CV forwarding service. You only pay on successful hire and enjoy the same guarantees as our Retained clients.
- Need a whole team? Opening in a new territory? Do you need to support a new product line or service? We can help you quickly and efficiently make multiple hires across multiple disciplines and departments