Production Supervisor / Cell Leader
Our client has been working continuously during lockdown and no one has been on furlough etc. They have a heavy workload and require a long-term temp Production Supervisor / Cell Leader to join them to support production. You will play the role of “player-manager” and lead a team of circa 10+ production operators.
- Experience of leading a team i.e. managing the resource schedule including holidays versus the production schedule and setting goals and monitoring performance.
- In addition to the manager/lead part of the role you will spend most of the time hands on in the production line (min 50% of your time).
- Manufacturing experience required; electronics would be ideal, soldering or inspection experience is also highly advantageous.
- Our client would cross train someone who has worked with small piece part manufacturing.
- Experience of working in a Lean (5s, continuous improvement) manufacturing site.
- Quality focus and experience of working to ISO standards and/or AS9100 is advantageous.
- IT literate, has worked with ERP / MES software (JD Edwards, Oracle, SAP etc)
No shifts; day work.