Our client has a newly created SCRUM Master role and are looking for someone who has a PM background within software development. You will be responsible for 4 Sprint Teams and input to projects from proof of concept (POC) through to product realisation. Client facing and budgetary skills are essential.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like SCRUM, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
- Scrum Master
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Agile Experience
- Planning Experience
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- 5yrs + Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment.
Due to the nature of our client’s business, the impact of COVID-19 is minimal. The business is continuing to deliver to clients and take on new client work. To help them continue to do this so successfully, they need you!
For a confidential discussion regarding your career requirements and this job, please forward a full CV with a telephone number. You’ll find us knowledgeable, professional and friendly. All enquiries will receive a reply.
We regret we are only able to work with candidates who currently hold to right to live and work in the UK without any restrictions. Our client is unable to offer any form of sponsorship or visa.