Our client is a technology SME based in the heart of Scotland. As a result of their current success and imminent start of major new projects, they are looking to increase their R&D capability to continue developing novel features and cutting-edge new products. As a result, they require a Senior Chemist to join them.
Due to the current situation surrounding the Coronavirus, our client is happy to interview over a web platform during this time. An actual start date cannot be confirmed but the role needs to be filled as soon as lockdown is lifted.
We appreciate this is an uncertain time but if you want to have a chat about the role and our client to see if this could be a fit for you, please apply now and let us know a good time to call.
If you are a Senior Chemist or feel this is the right next step for you, and you have commercial experience in enzymatic sensors and electrochemistry techniques, then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered you will need:
- MSci in Chemical Engineering, Analytical Chemistry, or relevant PhD
- Experience in electrochemistry techniques and sensing.
- Must be able to work independently and manage workload to ensure timely delivery.
- To have had articles published in analytical journals related to enzymatic sensors with electrochemical detection. Please reference these in your application.
Additional useful skills:
- Use of lab statistical software (OriginLab or Minitab).
- Understanding of electronic systems
Please note that we accept client instructions on good faith, but we understand that hiring is subject to change or postponement in the current climate. Note that we will never discuss your application with a third party without your express permission.