Senior Product Owner
The role of the senior product owner (SPO) sits within our client’s Agile product development team. You will be responsible for the user stories, acceptance criteria and the prioritisation of the product backlog. Working with the product board, the senior product owner will serve the product development team as the customer proxy and will review and contribute to the product vision and roadmap maintained by the wider product management team.
You will be responsible for:
Owning the Product Vision, supporting the bid process, maintaining the Product Backlog, Development Planning, demonstration and acceptance, retrospectives
- Previous Energy Sector experience.
- Experience as a Product Owner, working with Agile Delivery Teams, utilising Agile / Scrum / Kanban
- Experience in a product development environment, including time as a Product Owner or a Business Analyst with software systems or equivalent energy sector consulting experience in a products company.
- An Understanding of Systems Development and Project Management Lifecycles
- Experience with Product Roadmap development and influencing key stakeholders for buy-in on business priorities
- Experience working with Aha and JIRA, product roadmap and software development software
Due to the nature of our client’s business, the impact of COVID-19 is minimal. The business is continuing to deliver to clients and take on new client work. To help them continue to do this so successfully, they need you!
For a confidential discussion regarding your career requirements and this job, please forward a full CV with a telephone number. You will find us knowledgeable, professional and friendly. All enquiries will receive a reply.
We regret we are only able to work with candidates who currently hold to right to live and work in the UK without any restrictions. Our client is unable to offer any form of sponsorship or visa.