Supply Chain Manager
Our client is a leading global manufacturer based in Scotland for the agri-tech industry. Their products are well established on the marketplace and are in demand even more now, as food production becomes key during the uncertain time of COVID-19.
They need an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team in Edinburgh. You will provide strategic and tactical leadership to the operations team managing supply chain, fulfilment, logistics, installation, and field support on a global scale.
Travel outside of the UK will be required but only once it is safe to do so.
Interested? If so, you will need the following skills to be considered:
- Previous experience in Supply Chain Management, both in-house and outsourced
- Supplier selection, negotiation and management of both High Volume/Low Value and Low Volume/High Value supply chains in Asia, Europe and UK, supply chain value circa £1m minimum
- Electronics Knowledge - ideally with good electronic supplier contacts globally
- Knowledge RFQ/Tender process for Contract Electronic Manufacturing
- Strategic Planning / Development of New Products
- Experience of implementation of Purchasing Strategies
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills.
- Understanding of MRP / Demand Planning would be advantageous
As well as the above, you will need to be a very strong communicator across all functions, a confident negotiator, strategic thinker, and leader. You will also be familiar with KPI performance and management reporting.
If you would like to find out more, please apply now and let us know a good time to call you for a confidential chat.